Saturday 17 January 2015

Products of the Month - Sleek Blush trio's and Tanya Burr Lipglosses



I've been really impressed by Sleek and by Tanya Burr's Lip-glosses, their fantastic low price and high quality Is beyond impressive and because of that i have chosen these as my products of the month.


The two palettes featured were the first two that sleek produced and have gone on to make more shades. 

The Pink Lemonade palette has been on my wishlist to get for this year and I was lucky to be gifted it and I cannot be more impressed. The colour pay off is perfect for these winter months and my face looks beautifully flushed. Two of the blushes are a matt finish and the middle is cream, this is a great starter palette for anyone who is not sure how they feel about cream blush but is a current lover of the matt finish.
 The Califon.I.A this is my second palette as i used the other and hit pan last summer. This is cream blush heaven, with one matt blush, these are perfect for when you are out in the heat and the cream blush makes it easy to apply and doesn't sit heavy on the face. The colour pay off gives you the perfect summer glow.


The quality of the packaging is really great, a little hard to open which is great for these little fingers who dare to ruin your make up and they ensure no dirt and dust can get in. They also both come with a HUGE mirror which is perfect for application. 

I cannot speak highly of these palettes and are a must for all beauty lovers. They are currently £9.99 at Superdrug and Boots.


The Tanya Burr Lip Glosses have also been a favourite of mine this month. They are such high quality for such a low price and come in soo many shades. I currently own three of the shades from her collection. 


Champagne Toast is one i ordered because i saw Tanya wore it in a video, and then became confused by it. The shade does look a little off putting and didn't look at all like the one in her video, but as soon as i applied it, i knew it was perfect. The shade looks dark but in fact it is very nude with sparkle. Perfect for a party i was going to at the time and i got so many compliments. 

Just peachy is a new one i was gifted this christmas and again this looks beautiful. It is a really lovely nude like pink which really compliments my skin tone, again i wasn't sure on the shade when i first swatched it, but on my lips it looks perfect. 

Aurora is my favourite of the three and as soon as i saw this on Tanya's Lips in a video i just had to have it. It is the perfect shade for my lips and is a beautiful pink glittery colour. My lips are naturally quite pink, hence my hesitation with just peachy and this one accents them so well and gives them the perfect sparkle. 

I love the consistency of these lip glosses and the smell is soo lovely, they literally smell like strawberry laces, which is so perfect. So many people love skincare for their smell but when your lipgloss or lip balm smell you are instantly happy. I haven't yet found the terrible tackiness you get with some lip glosses which is fantastic for those windy days. 

You can find these at £6.99 at Superdrug, Feelunique and cloud10 beauty. 




No comments :

Post a Comment